I will draw childrens book illustration, children story book illustration

 

I will draw childrens book illustration, children story book illustration


Contact Me Now



About this gig

I'm a Designer and Illustrator with an experience of 5 plus years. I will illustrate your children's book illustration.


HOW IT WORKS:


  • You will provide all the information and details required for the children's book illustration or any other illustration.
  • I will create high resolution digital illustrations for any project you are developing which can be used for both print and ebooks.
  • As you can see from my profile that i use bright colors in my illustration, they not only make the illustration look good but also make them eye catching to kids. Thus making them to be the idea kids illustration.
  • Order will be delivered on time.
  • you will love your children story book illustration!
  • ALL PRICES ARE PER ILLUSTRATION so please contact to know the total cost.
  • I can also provide children coloring book illustration.
  • I not only design kids illustration but also do formatting if asked.


NOTE:KINDLY DO NOT PLACE ORDER WITHOUT DISCUSSION.

Try my gig for your Children book!

Post a Comment

0 Comments