I will design outstanding business card design print ready

 

I will design outstanding business card design print ready






About this gig

Please check my portfolio here: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAX3tC


If you are looking for a modern business card design, this is the gig for you (logo design is not included in this service).


What do I need to get started?

  • Your logo (preferably AI/EPS/SVG vector file)
  • The details you want on the card


Customise your business card with add-ons*, we offer:

  • Raised Spot UV
  • Foil Accent
  • Letterpress
  • Die-cut
  • Iridescent Foil

* Additional charges may apply.


Other upgrades you might be interested in

  • Digital business card (clickable PDF)
  • HTML Email Signature
  • Letterhead (Docx Included)
  • Presentation folder
  • Envelopes
  • Gift card
  • Referral card / Appointment card
  • Product insert


If you require an add-on that has not been listed, let me know and I will endeavour to accommodate your request.


By default, the final files are optimised for Vistaprint. 

There will be extra charges for additional card variations, such as additional employee card files.


About Me

I am Saad, a designer with an eye for detail, backed by 8+ years of experience in the design industry. I started offering my services on Fiverr in January 2017. Since then I have built a clientele of more than 4500 satisfied customers.

Post a Comment

0 Comments